MonoMouse – with free upgrade to ColorMouse
The ColorMouse provides three modes for reading, namely regular full color mode, high contrast negative mode (pure white text on black background), and high contrast positive mode (pure black text on white background). With quick installation by plugging the ColorMouse into any regular television and pressing the large blue button, the magnifier is ready to be used and your television becomes a powerful low vision aid.
Operation couldn’t be easier because you only need to switch to the video in channel by pressing the dedicated button or the down key on your remote control.
- Compatible with any TV with video input
- Vivid full color mode
- Regular Magnification: Example ~ 14x magnification on a 20″ TV
- High contrast negative image (pure white text on black background)
- High contrast positive image (pure black text on white background)
- RCA video connection
- 6 feet of easy store cable
- Ergonomic and easy to use
- Durable, CE approved, built to last
- The ColorMouse now includes MD mode for Vision Club Members
What is in the box
Download a ColorMouse (RM) manual
How does it work
- Simply plug the ColorMouse into any regular television, connect the power and press the large blue button.
- Switch your television to the ‘video’ input channel and you will immediately see a magnified image.
- Hold the ColorMouse in your hand, just like a tennis ball or computer mouse, and whatever you move your hand over appears magnified on your television.
That’s it. Enjoy reading.
To change from colour to another mode, press the small round button at the back of the ColorMouse (near the cable).
Press again to switch to the next mode, and again as required.
To switch back to Regular Mode, press the small round button one last time.
Leave the ColorMouse connected so that it’s always ready to use.