The MonoMouse provides three modes for reading, namely regular mode, high contrast negative mode (pure white text on black background), and high contrast positive mode (pure black text on white background). With quick installation by plugging the MonoMouse into any regular television and pressing the large blue button, the magnifier is ready to be used and your television becomes a powerful low vision aid.
Operation couldn’t be easier because you only need to switch to the video in channel by pressing the dedicated button or the down key on your remote control.
- Compatible with any TV with RCA input
- High contrast image, less glare
- Ergonomic and easy to use
- High contrast negative image (pure white text on black background)
- High contrast positive image (pure black text on white background)
- Regular contrast (called grayscale)
- Regular Magnification : Example ~ 14x magnification on a 20″ TV
- RCA connection
- 6 feet of easy store cable
- Durable, CE approved, built to last
- The MonoMouse now includes MD mode for Vision Club Members
What is in the box
Download a MonoMouse (RM) manual
How does it work
- Simply plug the MonoMouse into any regular television, connect the power and press the large blue button.
- Switch your television to the ‘video’ input channel and you will immediately see a magnified image.
- Hold the MonoMouse in your hand, just like a tennis ball or computer mouse, and whatever you move your hand over appears magnified on your television.
That’s it. Enjoy reading.
To change from the regular text to white on black background, press the small round button at the back of the MonoMouse (near the cable).
To change from the white on black background to Enhanced Mode (pure black text on pure white background), press the small round button again.
To switch back to Regular Mode, press the small round button one last time.
Leave the MonoMouse connected so that it’s always ready to use.