The ColorMouse-RM is ideal for reading or looking at magazines, maps, prescription bottles, food labels, stamps, photos, and much more. Simply plug the ColorMouse-RM into any regular television, connect the power and press the large blue button, the magnifier is ready to be used and your television becomes a powerful low vision aid.
Operation couldn’t be easier because you just press your remote control “Video” button and when you have finished reading, switch back to your favorite channel. The RM (Reverse Mode) function makes it easier on the eyes for those people with acute light sensitivity.
- Compatible with any TV using video input
- See anything in true full color
- High contrast image, less glare
- Ergonomic and easy to use
- High contrast negative image (pure white text on black background)
- High contrast positive image (pure black text on white background)
- Approximately 14x magnification on a 20″ TV
- RCA connection
- 6 feet of easy store cable
- Durable, CE approved, built to last
What is in the box
Download a ColorMouse-RM manual
How does it work
- Simply plug the ColorMouse into any regular television, connect the power and press the large blue button.
- Your television will change to the correct channel automatically.
- Hold the ColorMouse in your hand, just like a tennis ball or computer mouse, and whatever you move your hand over appears magnified on your television.That’s it. Enjoy reading.
To change from colour to another mode, press the small round button at the back of the ColorMouse (near the cable).
Press again to switch to the next mode, and again as required.
To switch back to Regular Mode, press the small round button one last time.
Leave the ColorMouse connected so that it’s always ready to use.