The Maggie is the ultimate in large screen, ultra-light weight, portable electronic magnifiers for anyone who wishes to see something more clearly. Amazingly, even with it’s large 5″ hi-contrast LCD screen, the Maggie can be slipped in a shirt pocket or a small purse. There is no other electronic magnifier like this anywhere.
With 6 hours of battery time, you could find yourself checking or reading things for days without needing to re-charge. When it is time to re-charge, use any wall socket or even a computer, notebook, netbook or anything else with a USB port. A large red icon will show you when it’s time to charge and a large green icon (slowly and gently flashing) will show you when the Maggie is charging.
With two bright white LEDs you can see to read the menu in a dimly lit restaurant or identify your keys in total darkness. Additionally, and especially for those with Macular Degeneration, the Maggie mode button provides white text on a black background for reduced glare.
If you are looking for the next generation of electronic magnifiers, look no further than the Maggie.
- 5″ high contrast screen with very narrow border
- Ultra-light weight (140g / under 6 ounces) and super slim (12mm / 1/2″)
- Sharp, true color image
- Fold out leg for perfect viewing angle
- Wrist strap, already attached
- Mode (white text on black background)
- Zoom (increase and decrease magnification)
- Two bright LEDs for use in dim lighting conditions
- 6 hour lithium-ion battery
- USB charger cable included
- Wall socket charger included
- Faux leather wallet included
What is in the box
Download a Maggie manual
How does it work
On/Off – press and hold the Power button for a few seconds.
Mode – press the middle button.
Zoom – press the right button to zoom in and out