The MonoMouse-Mac offers MD Mode which provides pure white text on a black background for maximum contrast and reduced glare for anyone with acute sensitivity to light. This can be especially beneficial for anyone with Macular Degeneration. Other features include greyscale image, pure black text on a white background and variable magnification.
- Works with any Apple desktop or notebook computer
- Ergonomic and easy to use
- Plugs directly into any USB port
- Variable magnification up to 100x
- Crisp, clear, full grayscale image
- High contrast negative image (pure white text on black background)
- High contrast positive image (pure black text on white background)
- Powerful, but simple full function software included
- Microfibre MouseBag included
- Durable, CE approved, built to last
What is in the box
Download a MonoMouse-Mac manual
- To install, drag the Bierley.dmg to your Mac and move the application icon to your desktop.
- Plug the MonoMouse-Mac into any USB port and click the application.
- Hold the MonoMouse-Mac in your hand, just like a computer mouse, and whatever you move your hand over appears magnified on your screen. That’s it. Enjoy reading.